Student's Practicum | Second day experiences in the office.

         Yesterday, fifteenth day of April, was the second day of my OJT. Since our schedule by 2pm is in S.E.O. Department, my classmate and I went directly to the office before 2pm comes. Honestly speaking, I just wanted to be assigned in PHP Department because throughout our period in S.E.O. Department yesterday, my classmate and I together with one of the OJT did nothing but browse Internet. The department cater to provide us computer units but not with instructions on what should be done for us to be useful. So, we did nothing but browse the Internet and surf for something interesting about IT world. To maximize my time, I choose to continue my study of the framework that my supervisor in Php Department to me to do. We depart in the department by 5:30pm.

         In Php Department, we continue our study in the framework as what our supervisor says. In the midst of studying, he now introduced us the first exercise that we will make in order to examine what we've learned in the framework. The task was to make a shopping cart out of the framework. In my mind, I think it was not that difficult. John and I, since we are partner in the task, should only have to master the framework. We ended up yesterday still testing and studying the functionality of the framework so that we can use it in our task.

No comments:

Post a Comment